We are hiring
Unlock your potential
At igloocompany, our vision is to create a world without keys. But we can only do that with talented and passionate people who're willing to join us on this fulfilling journey.
igloohomies are empowered with the freedom to explore, inspire and grow. With flexible work arrangements and an open-door culture, we listen, connect and grow together to unlock your full potential.
Here's to opening new doors of opportunities today. Apply for any of these roles by sending in your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
We are looking for a talented Business Development Manager to manage and generate business development & sales activities for the region – Singapore.
- Be the primary point of contact with Singapore customers.
- Manage sales activities among key client accounts, including up-selling and cross-selling
- Manage existing retailers account and finding entry into new retailers (approx. 30% of the time)
- Manage consumer projects and enterprise sector accounts (approx. 70% of the time)
- Manage projects within client relationships, working to carry out client goals while meeting company goals
- Communicate effectively between the customer and internal teams on necessary requirements, with the goal of increasing revenue/share of wallet per customer
- Help customers through email, phone, online presentations, screen-share and in person meetings
- Develop a trusted advisor relationship with key accounts, customer stakeholders and executive sponsors
- Ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to customer needs and objectives
- Communicate clearly the progress of monthly/quarterly initiatives to internal and external stakeholders
- Track key account metrics and ensure timely update on pipelines via “Pipedrive”
- Update job knowledge by participating in internal product training opportunities
- Responsible for keeping current clients satisfied and delivering exceptional client service on a day-to-day basis
- Monitor and analyze customer's usage of our smart digital locks, and recommend necessary products at appropriate times
- 3+ years of BD experience desirable, experienced in either Consumer or Enterprise sales cycle with proven sales management experiences
- Bachelor's Degree in appropriate field of study or equivalent work experience
- Attention to detail – possess a detailed characteristic
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organization
- Experience in delivering client-focused solutions based on customer needs
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects at a time while paying strict attention to detail
- Excellent listening, verbal, and written communications skills
- Self-motivated and able to thrive in a results-driven environment
- Natural relationship builder with integrity, reliability, and maturity
- Ability to prioritize among competing tasks
- Critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Understanding of website development, measurement and analytics, content management and internet technology
- Excellent time and project management skills. You are always looking to improve inefficient processes
- Keen attention to detail and adherence to deadlines
- Good with Microsoft Office Suite, Google Apps etc.
Work in Singapore office. Regular travel schedule, up to 50% of the time to attend client meetings, promoting the brand, visiting Retailers and Resellers, and generate new leads and sales in Singapore.
The Marketing Manager for our partner business in USA/America Regions, base USA, is accountable for the management of the Brand, products/solutions, channel and social marketing activities. You will be responsible to define online and offline strategies for marketing, publicity and promotion, budgeting and handle full execution of marketing and publicity for our products and brand in USA/Americas regions working in accordance to Marketing strategies and plans set out by igoocompany HQ marketing Director in Singapore.
As a key member of the organization, you accelerate business growth with a P&L mindset focused on optimizing team performance and marketing investment. You will drive customer centricity within the organization by understanding the evolving digital access ecosystem and ever-changing consumer needs.
This position is also required to establish and maintain long-lasting collaboration with external business partners, resellers, retailers, investors, and internal sales team, product team, design team, and customer experience team.
The incumbent should also demonstrate excellent skills in leadership, communication and negotiation.
Duties and responsibilities
- Build up efficient, effective and innovative marketing strategies and execution plans for USA/America Regions for products/solutions/campaigns for both B2C under igloohome and B2B under iglooworks business segments. This shall include but not limited to specific strategic campaigns, media planning and buying, brand communications, social media, events, promotions, and partnerships.
- Envision strong marketing strategies that complement business growth and realise our significant market opportunity and execute powerful go-to-market programmes and campaigns supported by proactive management, clear accountability and on-going measurement against goals.
- Continue to develop our brand awareness, consideration and trials through customer targeted campaigns across various platforms in both verticals – igloohome and iglooworks.
- Lead and execute marketing plans for all product categories to ensure that the company’s objectives are met and deliver sustainable business growth;
- Work closely with all other Departments in USA and Singapore on relevant issues pertaining to business development.
- Drive engagement with new partners (B2B, B2C, B2B2C, Enterprise) to evaluate opportunities for marketing to drive new revenue streams aligned with business growth objectives.
- Coach and manage a growing team of marketing executives (as and when justify) with the expansion and growth of igloocompany businesses in USA.
- Nurture a performance culture that enables all marketing staff to do the best work of their lives.
- Performs other duties as assigned by the company.
- A passion and talent for storytelling.
- A demonstrated track record of taking ideas from concept to execution.
- Comfortable to interface with customers, translating needs into products; experience with outcome driven innovation preferred.
- Undergraduate degree with 5+ years of senior marketing leadership experience in a software business or products organization with 3+ years of commercial leadership experience, including product management and digital marketing experience, in organizations with innovative B2B, B2C and B2B2C solutions.
- Experience implementing marketing campaigns and programs that drive customer engagement and retention.
- Proven capability in marketing strategy conception, development and execution, and business growth.
- Proven ability to use customer-centric, data-driven insights to drive decisions that lead to superior customer experience.
- Ability to design, develop and deploy market leading value propositions and end-to-end customer experiences.
- Strong influencing skills necessary to drive and lead cross- functional initiatives.
- Effective in a highly matrixed, distributed and fast-moving environment.
- Excellent written and verbal communication and presentation skills.
- Ability to develop and deliver clear, concise communication of complex issues to employees and executives, and nurture and lead employees to successful business outcome.
- High energy level, with a bias for action and accountability.
- High degree of self-starting initiative and organization.
Focusing on 3 different vertical markets: Logistics, Real Estate, & Infrastructure Access
To implement sales strategy, BD activities and realize sales targets set by the Company for USA Region. Responsible for below 3 market vertical focusing on property access management of business partners operating in:
- Logistics and transports;
- Warehouse and self-storage;
- Last mile deliveries.
- Short Term Rental (AirBnB, Bookign.com, Home & Away, OYO, etc), Shared Space & Living and Hospitality;
- Real estate sales & rentals (MLS agents), Realtors (Keller William, Campass, etc), New Prop players (Flip, Zillow, Kleard, etc);
- Property Management firms (CBRE, JLL, etc), Builders and Developers.
- Telco towers and Data centers;
- Facilities Management in commercial, health, airport, government institutes, and industrial complexes;
- Utility companies (electricity, water and gas);
- Oil and gas producers and distributors.
Duties and responsibilities
- Arrange and conduct business development meetings with prospective partners (operating in the respective market vertical;
- Promote the Company’s products/services under Iglooworks brand at events and tradeshows;
- Conduct outbound sales to acquire new leads;
- Actively follow up on leads to convert into sales at pricing guidelines set by the Company;
- Engage in commercial and contractual negotiation with B2B partners;
- Build long-term relationships with new and existing partners for recurring sales;
- Provide trustworthy feedback, after-sales support and manage reviews at timely level to raise brand rating of Iglooworks by enterprise end users and/or partners.
- Develop business development strategy focusing on increase sales and market share in the responsible B2B respective market vertical.
- Maintain a healthy sales pipeline based on annual targets;
- Prepare sales contracts adhering to local laws and regulations rules, and Company’s guidelines;
- Maintain updated records of partners’ billing and shipping details.
- BSc/BA/Master degree in business administration, sales or relevant fields;
- Minimum 10 years working experience in sales and BD roles with strong B2B business partners management skills.
- Previous sales or business development experience in B2B market vertical working through partners.
- Proficiency in MS Office.
- Proficiency in English.
- Good presentation and communication skills.
- Market knowledge, preferably in B2B distribution, access security in infrastructure related industries.
- Strong people and negotiation skills.
- Ability to build rapports and a team player with Company staff and management team.
- Time management and planning skills.
Try changing your filters.